This video course has been specifically designed to help you work through my book, Sight-Reading For Bass Players: Vol 1
As part of the purchase price you get the following:
- Free digital download of the Sight-Reading Book
- Free download code for mp3 audio files for all 80 Exercises
- Bonus video giving you quick-start tools to start reading music
- Demonstrations of all 80 exercises for those of you that prefer to learn visually
- Help with the keys and music theory needed for all the exercises
The course is aimed at beginner readers and no previous experience of sight-reading is needed.
By the end of the course, along with sight-reading practise, you will have improved in these areas:
- Recognising simple intervals, arpeggios and scales.
- Understanding of key and key signature
- Reading simple rhythms
- Reading whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, and eighth notes.
Hands down, the best way to start to improve at reading music is to practise sight-reading exercises.