- "I don't know the correct technique for my left and right hand."
- "My hand gets tired when I play."
- "I can't play faster bass lines."
- "How can I get a great bass tone?"
- "Why do I get some much extra fret noise when I play?"
- "What are all the settings on my bass guitar and amp?"
- "How do I know what strings to buy?"
Do you relate to any of the statements above?
If so, then this Greg's Bass Shed mini-course is perfect for you.
The five videos in the course cover:
- Right Hand Technique
- Left Hand Technique
- Cleaning up your sound, including string muting
- How to get the best out of your bass and amp settings
- Which string to use
This video course is perfect for anyone wishing to work on their basic technique, eradicate unwanted string noise, and get tips on bass/amp settings and strings.
You can view the five short videos in this mini-course very quickly, but you can then go away and work on the exercises and put the course into action.
The idea behind my Greg's Bass Shed mini-courses are so you can get a taste of how I teach before enrolling on one of my longer courses.
With the help of this bass course, you can start getting your own great bass tone today.